Shell PU Athletic Shoes by Rosegal (Adidas dupe)

By Mary María - May 15, 2017


Good afternoon ladies!

It is finally the weekend and weekends for us are all about comfort and that is what has inspired this post today! Thanks to Rosegal!


We love a cool trainer with just about anything from skinny jeans, shorts to casual dresses and the main trend this season as we all know has been the sneakers. Worn by just about every fashionista, they are set to be huge this summer! I've definitely had a slight obsession with Adidas's Superstar sneakers. I love how these sneakers add a bit of a laid back vibe to any outfit (even a preppy dress!), but I thought I'd pull together a roundup of trainers that are similar if you're wanting to try something a bit different... Look at these Rosegal's dupes!



As I’m a big sucker for trendy shoes, I’m not too keen about wearing a pair that everyone else is wearing. Also, I’m a massive cheapo, so if I can get a cheaper version, you bet I’m gonna take it.



Of course, the Superstar is another major alternative for the Adidas Stan Smith. I actually like these better because they normally come in black and white colorways. I love it.


Product note: the shoes are partial smaller than the normal size for one size.

My size: 39
Gender: for women 
Closure type: lace-up 
Shoe width: medium (B/M) 
Pattern type: triped 
Upper material: PU 
Season: spring/fall 
Weight: 634 gr

24.04 $

You know how the Adidas Stan Smith, Superstar and Supershell come in a wide array of colors? If you want one in black & white but don't have the money for it, the Shell Toe PU Leather Athletic Shoes in black sneakers may be a great dupe for you! I find this really adorable. I've only worn it once outside so it's pretty clean!! Last photo shows true color. The fabric and stitching quality of the items are ok! My real size is a 38, but I order an upper size (chinese fashion, you know). Super comfy!

You can buy it here.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

22 comentarios

  1. This is great to know! I have the adidas version in silver and have wanted the black and white ones too! Great to know I there's this option too. :)

    ~Lindsey
    http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great!!!
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post dear, love it :-)
    I follow you now via GFC, hope you can follow me back ! xoxo

    VISIT MY BLOG PEOPLE :
    https://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2017/05/find-yourself.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this shoes, so wonderful model
    new beauty review on my blog Bioscalin Signal Revolution
    have an happy day, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shoes are cool. Based on your photos, I think the quality is good with its affordable prices.
    Thank you for sharing, Dear:)

    www.saycintya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! So cute and cool sneakers!

    https://anasbloggerlife.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab dupe!
    Kate x
    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look great, quite the same xo

    www.theninebyivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm, I think I definitely prefer the Adidas as I'm not really into dupes, but you do always have cool style!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete